Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Guess who got interviewed...

Me! lol The lovely ladies of Kick My Sole chatted it up with me to talk about my involvement with FSF and the sneaker community. Check it....


She’s better than good she’s ~ AtheGrreat~

Follow Friday’s on Twitter has been playing match maker with us since we have created KMS. This featured FSF was grouped in with ours as a suggestion to follow… and we did, easy! Once we saw female sneaker fiend in her bio we couldn’t click follow fast enough! She’s good great people but let her tell it……

To read my interview click here: http://www.kickmysole.tumblr.com/post/7488381681/shes-better-than-good-shes-athegrreat


Shout out to the Kick My Sole team and Don't Sleep on the Ladies!!Link


1 comment:

KICKmySOLE said...

The pleasure was all ours! You're a permanent member of the KMS Sista Solejers!