Sunday, July 18, 2010

World Bboy Classic

Yesterday we attended the World BBoy Classic battle. BBoys & BGirls from all over the world came to Rotterdam to battle! It started with about 100 contestants from all over the world that got matched up randomly in pairs, then the final rounds with 16 teams, that led to 2 teams reaching the end and going 5 rounds each. The winning team ending up being from FL!!! One of the guys is even from Orlando just like me. :) Over all it was such a crazy event. I never experienced a bboy event that big. Glad to know it's such a great movement.




More pictures coming soon!


xoxo
-jen

2 comments:

$A$ the Great said...

B-boying in Skinny jeans I never thought that was possible! watching this video got me poppin and lockin at my desk!

jenjen143 said...

The whole skinny jeans thing I didn't know happened either... hahaha.