Wednesday, July 28, 2010

5 Boros AF1 Pack!!





No pics yet for Staten Island, but so far I like what I see! Especially my boro THE BRONX pack! Designed by DJ Clark Kent, each boro's design resembles a wool varsity jacket with a crazy colorway, circular patch of the boro on the heel, and the specific boro on the insoles. Each pair is available in each boro, so if you want the ones for The Bronx, hit up BX SPORTS..Queens, hit up FORMAT NYC..Manhattan, hit up WEST, as for Brooklyn, hit up OSNEAKER or I'm sure you can find these along the Fulton Mall downtown.

Sources: NICE KICKS, THE SHOE GAME

3 comments:

$A$ the Great said...

I rep NY till I die but I don't like these. They are so blah! FAIL

Unknown said...

i feel you A..i do like the fact that they look like varsity jackets..maybe they should have released in the fall..gotta get the BX ones though!

$A$ the Great said...

I have been noticing that Nike has been using a lot of that material lately. I can't get with it :/