Wednesday, July 30, 2008

?UEST LOVE 1WORLD AIR FORCE 1


NIKE partnered with the multi-talented musician Ahmir Thompson, better known as ?UESTLOVE (Questlove).
Quest: “I just wanted to start off with a very loud statement, a sneaker that sort of has 12 exclamation points behind it," says ?UESTLOVE. "Something that just screams “Rahhhhrr” so you know, this is an extension of my personality. The inside (of the shoe) is of me drumming. Yeah, inside art is very important to me. Even though you’re the only person that sees it from a consumer standpoint but, I sorta know you put a lot of work into it as a designer, based on how your shoe is designed on the sole.”

The ?UESTLOVE 1World Air Force I will be available exclusively at ALIFE RIVINGTON CLUB this Friday, August 1st.

Store opens at 11 a.m., ?UESTLOVE 1World Air Force I goes on sale at 4 p.m.

?UESTLOVE will be on site hosting a private courtyard reception for all those who purchase his shoe from 5:30 to 8 p.m.






ALIFE RIVINGTON CLUB
(212) 375 8128
158 Rivington Street, New York, NY 10002


Open Seven Days a Week
Monday - Thursday: 11AM - 7PM
Friday - Saturday: 11AM - 8PM
Sunday: Noon - 7PM

No comments: