Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hurry up MOB x Lacoste Hironia!!

Since the day these gorgeous pieces of work showed up on the scene back in November, I've been stalking. Yes, I've been creeping on all related sites and links anxiously awaiting release dates and buyer info. In case these babies are new news to you....peep and drool.
































I rarely get excited over women’s releases. Unless we’re talkin Freestyles. Then that’s a whole different story. However, when I peeped the preview of these MOB x Lacoste Hironia joints - I felt like a jealous girlfriend. In saying that, I mean that I NEED to get my hands on these and will be insanely jealous of anyone who cops before me! Ms. McSweeney (MOB’s bosslady) tweeted “And btw it wasn't inspired by lingerie as High Snobiety states. The kicks are an homage to Christian Louboutin....”.

My preference is for the purple. I think the lace brings the sexy, the purple brings the girly and the black keeps it simple.

Hurry up....this Christmas cash is burning a hole in my pocket!

4 comments:

KJ said...

Hi There,

I work with lacoste footwear. I have release info. Do you have an email for tips/info, etc?

Kae said...

Where can I get these at?!

Anonymous said...

Where can I get these at?!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Can you send the info to lonischick@hotmail.com?
Much love!!