Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ran into a dilemma


This may come as a shocker to some, but I have never owned a pair of Air Max 1's in my life! (Gasp) So when I came across these on Sneaker News, I figured the Safari pack is the way to go. My only problem is what color to get? They're all my favorite colors and it's hard to just pick one. So my question for all you fiends out there is Which colorway should I get? Or should I just get them all? BTW these are out now at select Nike retailers.

Pic via Sneaker News

6 comments:

MIzzDMW said...

Purple colorway is definitely a go for the summer!

Unknown said...

I recently purchased my first pair of AM1's as well, and once I put them on - I wondered what stopped me in the first place.

Anyway - I'd go with the purple - simply because the other colors seem too monotone. The orange is a nice popping color against the grape, not to mention it will make for a nice 80's look. Can't wait to see which one you choose!

Anonymous said...

I personally am feeling the purple ones, its diff and for some reason colors are popping everywhere this summer. today I rocked the lucky green air force 1. however, I will also lobby for the white bc they're pretty classic. but if u can buy them all then why not...

*Jane H.*

Unknown said...

those purp and black joints need to be in the collection for sure!!

Super Noodle Rach said...

I gt the purple ones!!! nice meeeting you btw!

Anonymous said...

get the plum colored ones