Sunday, May 31, 2009

adidas Originals by Originals Dave Beckham x James Bond


Everyone's still ooh-ing and aah-ing over the winged Jeremy Scott adidas, which really blew up their "Originals by Originals" line. Now adidas is ready to come back with a new original designer, soccer legend and media-heartthrob David Beckham. He's picked James Bond of UNDFTD to collaborate with him on two great adidas originals: the Official, which I've always loved for its buttery leather, and the high tech Marathon TR Mid. The designs are subtle and quite beautiful if you ask me. I'm guessing they've only made one mistake: I bet they don't come out in small enough sizes. Don't you think the Official would look great on small feet?



Launch date rumored for June, although I might sit on mine til wintertime...
Images from hypebeast.

No comments: