Sunday, May 18, 2008

My visit to the Converse Outlet


So I thought I wouldn't be able to make it this weekend, but by the Sneaker God's grace I was able to! And boy was I glad! This outlet isn't bad! There were alot of hot styles to choose from for very good prices! I got 2 pair and my sweetie got himself 2 pair as well!! The line was long as heck because everyone was going back making their final decision while on line! The aisles are kinda tight, but when hunting for kicks, anything goes! And for those that didn't have the 40% off coupon like me..they were kinda tight when they saw my purchase go from $150 to $90!!! I told you FETTi got the hookup!! I took alot of pics so here's the link to my album on myspace..enjoy!!! http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=36641723&albumId=1791153

No comments: