Tuesday, May 6, 2008

April contest winners...

Folks were feeling the Rbk x Maeda "Emoretions" from Germany to Australia! That's exactly where our two Emoretion winners hail from. Here's Eva Maria from Germany, pouring out her heart to her Emoretions... (click on the image for a larger version)

Our second "Emoretion" winner was Emma from Australia. She sent us some pics of her own customized Freestyles, along with this text about her love for them:

'Emoretion': EmzMustOwnReebokEmoretionTheseInsaneOriginalNumbered KICKS!

The reason behind my sneaker addiction started at the mere age (well as i remember) 10 years old. This was the time when the freestyle was HUGE and the most popular ladies sneaker on the market! I had my own pair, and currently rock a few different styles and colours - my own customized freestyles also exist. The passion for the sneaker is more than anything i can explain! This little story is just a brief little ditty about how much i loveeee my freestyles and must have these limited edition EMORETIONs. Attached is a copy of my own customized reebok freestyles. I love the shoe, almost as much as my passion and love for kicks. These shoes are insanely comfortable...


I told you those girls love their Freestyles!

Our final winner was Rebecca from the US. Her story about the highs and lows of a day waiting for sneakers won her her very own FREE KICKS at Rbkcustom.com. Congrats! Here's an excerpt:

I am checking the tracking number every night, as the anticipation gets closer for the day my shoes are to come. As the day comes near, I patiently wait for the UPS person with my package. My hands and palms are sweaty and I wipe my forehead. I kept looking outside my window for my shoes to arrive, but no luck yet. I get hungry and I go out to get something to eat. I told myself I would be real quick. When I came back, I found an InfoNotice from UPS, stating they came at 10am and will come back later that day. The frustration and anger I had, thinking that now I have to wait another number of hours for the UPS person to come again. I figure I would check out my window every now and then as I do things around my house, such as clean my room, wash clothes, watch movies and run some errands. After I had finished all my tasks at my house, I went to mail some letters out. I look outside the window every 5 minutes to see if there is a UPS truck or not, but I do not see it. I get more anxious as time goes by and I look at the clock. I had to mail some letters. Since, the post office is just right across the street, I figured that I would be back in time for my shoes. I walk across the street and drop off my mail. As I turn around to cross the street again, I see the UPS truck near my house. Once the stoplight turned green, I ran across the street with my heart racing hoping I would catch the UPS person. He walked up to my gate and did not see anybody there. Just as he was about to leave, I yelled out “Hey, I’m here”. I was breathing heavily as he came up to me with a box. He asked me to sign as I was still trying to catch my breath. I was so excited to receive my shoes. I couldn’t believe it.

Congratulations winners, and thanks Reebok! Next contest...coming soon!

No comments: