Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Busy Saturday [Part Three]

So the day went on with me traveling and walking around The LES waiting for A-Money to get out there from Queens. So I stumbled upon The Mulberry Street Vendors Fair! Now I love this about NYC cause this is where you get out among other creative people, artists and the public! So I found two T-shirt vendors that were really dope. They had a great selection of t-shirts and every sneaker gal loves fly T-shirts!

The first vendor was VERNAKULAR [www.vernakular.com]. They make T-shirts showcasing the work of emerging photographers. They had alot of cultural iconic types shirts that were fun and made me go back in my childhood a bit. Like this one below.



We all remember chasing the ice cream man, C'mon!!!

Here are a few other designs they had out there! Maybe one will spark something to you!



Much Thanks to the Gentleman who was selling the shirts and let me grab a few pics! (I told you I was going to Blog)




The other T-Shirt vendor wouldn't let me take pics, but I bought one of his shirts! And I got a cool "FSF" discount lol, not really but he did lookout for me!

This company is called PLASTER & PASTE [www.plasterandpaste.com] and they are based in Brooklyn. They had a great line of quality t-shirts with graphics and imagery. You'll see why I bought the shirt I did below.



GREAT STUFF HUH?? Goes beautiful with my Zoom FC's that I got outta Beantown!

And the day goes on....

No comments: