Wednesday, February 6, 2008

match the quote to the kicks

Even sneakerheads who like the boutiques and mom and pop shops occasionally get woo-ed into the mainstream stores...they just have some solid merchandise and nice prices. Around my way we have not 1 but 2 Footlockers that always have massive clearance sales! I just got some Nike Cortez Mexicos for $15! So, since Footlocker hooked me up, and since I'm still on this Valentine's kick, here goes a shout out to their Valentine's Collections (called "be mine...just for kicks").

And to make it more fun, see if you can MATCH THE KICKS TO THE PR QUOTES:

1) "Finding the right gift for him is not always easy, but a cool pair of kicks will show him that you appreciate his hobbies and are tuned-in to his style"

2) "Likewise, ladies who share the same interests would appreciate this gift as well. If she's up on the trends, a fellow sneakerhead or just likes to look her best, she will enjoy Lady Foot Locker's spin on the classics"




I know it's tough to tell which kicks are meant for us, eh? Call me crazy but I hope some honey gets me those Le Brons!


No comments: