Sunday, February 17, 2008

Female Sneaker Fiend Now On Facebook.com!

So in our quest to take over the world like Pinky and The Brain (lol) We now have another online outlet at Facebook.com

I'm one to say I wasn't a big fan of Facebook at first, but the limited use of html,etc there actually allows for a better experience there for networking. So if you don't have account make one today! (No I'm not getting paid for saying that unfortunately)

So with that said I introduce you to our newest online portal....

(drumroll please)



Female Sneaker fiend on FACEBOOK

It's a Group, Not a Profile Page. So if any FSFers would like to have Admin control for posting up info. Just let me know from my facebook page which you will see under members!

The Takeover Continues! Don't Sleep On the Ladies!

No comments: