Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Philly is up first!!!

I was surprised on how easy it was to get to Philly. And the bus that you take from China Town NYC is cheap and fast. I really enjoyed Philly, a little more relaxed than NY. And almost all guys had beards. And thank god for Wava. I love those sandwiches!!!And let´s not get me started on the Amish Market, the food there. Oh my god!!!So fresh and soo GOOD.

The whole crew on the bus, heading for Philly and Sneaker Pimps

Me at the food court that I was talking about. Can´t remember the name, but it´s almost right next to the bus station. Yummy!

BIG APE and me at UBIQ. What a store, really nice selctions of sneakers to good prices. And really nice selection of clothes in the back of the store where me and BIG APE decided on to chill for a while. It was cool in there, outside...HOT as H***

We stayed at the Hilton, right next to the venue where Sneaker Pimps were at. Really nice hotell and a kickass breakfast buffe in the morning. Here are the leadies(Me, cessi and Sneaker_Margie), and were getting ready to go out.....

What we were rockin.....

The boys are ready to go out...DEEP, BIG APE and Ben Boogz

Sneaker Pimps Philly








(Anyone know this girls name? I talked to her at both SP Philly&NYC. She sent me a comment on myspace, but I erased it by mistake. I think she works for dunkxchange ..)
We left after an hour and a half, I thought that the Philly event sucked. A lot of people rockin Converse and flipflops. What the f***??There was even rumours that the acts werent gonna show up so we decided to leave. They ended up showing, and played three songs. This event seemed unorganized and hardly no vendors. Thank god for Sneaker Pimps NYC huh?

A little sighseeing



The famous stairs from the movie "Rocky" in the background

Hall of fame! The streets do hear you-Be careful!

Me and soul-one. Our Philly guide, Thanks for taking us around homie!

Chillin....

It´s a small world...right next door from were we chilled lives Icon the mic king. Great emcee

**TO BE CONTINUED**

No comments: