Wednesday, March 30, 2011

AJ6 "South Beach" Customs by El Cappy

Just hitting the internetz is the AJ6 "South Beach" customs designed by El Cappy. El Cappy made these customs for Detroit based blogger Juan the blogger where he transformed the AJ6 "Oreo" into this beautiful creation you see before you. Me being a non Lebron fan, his South Beach colorway was the best in my opinion. I have seen the South Beach colorway on other silhouettes but on this shoe is by far the best. Even the box is dope! Awesome work El Cappy!






pics and info via Nice Kicks

3 comments:

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

I LOVE EM DONT GET ME GOING WITH THESES KICKS ILL HAVE TO BUY AS WELL! LOL SO WICKED ... I NO IM LATE BUT I JUST BROUGHT THE JEREMY SCOTT MICKEY TRAINERS FORM THE STATES WAITNG FOR THEM TO BE SHIPPED!!!

XOXO

celene ♥ said...

love what he did with these!

Jennifer said...

the shoe box for these shoes is unreal.