Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nike Women's Lunarstorm


Okay, those of us in the Northeast of the ol' USA (not to mention other northern climates around the world), are beginning to worry about the upcoming bruising winter. You know how global warming melts glaciers and actually makes us colder for a while? That had me worried until these boots showed up. Now I'm looking forward to it! The best part (besides the cozy fuzz) is that they're lighter than you can imagine, many thanks to the lunarlon technology.

Available at the Nike Store online, $110, and starting at a women's 5. I'm sure they're popping up around town too...

P.S. Global warming still has me worried. Just not for my toes.

1 comment:

@MaRv3l0uS_S0leZ said...

The Lunarstorms are a great addition to the ACG family...very stylish with the faux fur lining and the lunarlon cushioning for the shoe...