Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NYC: The Fiends Finally Meet! - Part 3 of 3

As soon as I made arrangements to head down to New York I hit up my fellow FSF, A the Great, to see if she would have time to meet up. I had been following her Chicken Under my Nails blog for a long time before I joined the FSF crew so I really have known about her for a minute. Erika (editor of C.O.P. Magazine) and I met up with A in Central Park in the afternoon. We hit it off right away, just as I knew we would. We walked through the park, vibed on everything from kicks to music and later had an amazing dinner at Thai Son in Chinatown.


I’ve gotta say, a few years back I thought it was a little weird meeting people through the internet but now that it happens all the time, it’s so normal. I actually think it’s really amazing the way I’ve made so many great friends through blogs. The common interests draw you in and when you have the opportunity to meet up, it feels like you’ve known each other for years! A-Money (as I decided I’m gonna call her) is super chill, really funny and an all-around dope chick. Now, she needs to make a trip up to Toronto. Get on it, girl!

2 comments:

$A$ the Great said...

It was dope to meet you too girlie! :) and I will be up in T.Dot sooner than you think!

Unknown said...

I SEE YOU A!