Friday, August 14, 2009

Sneak Peek: Shmack womens collection S/S 2010

So last month I had the opportunity to meet with Jacob George design director of Shmack footwear. We chatted about our favorite pairs of kicks , ate some chicken and talked about Shmack's first women's collection. Jacob told me that this collection was made 100% from scratch and they didn't want their first women's collection to have the typical flowers or pastel color uniform. Shmack wants the ladies to have fashion forward yet sporty footwear. There were a lot of pictures that I took but all of them could not fit in this post, so here are some of my favorites from the collection.....




The Crowbar





The Katana






The Lexi




Jacob was so generous that he hooked me up with a pair of Crowbars.




So ladies are you feeling them? Do you see yourself rockin' them?

Shouts to Jacob for the sneaker hookup!!! This collection will hit stores in Spring of 2010.

5 comments:

--Jae said...

i kinda like em
not for me tho....on u..fantastic

iron dj said...

love the color ways!

lol @ fhype.com

Unknown said...

I can rock with the first pair - but I know I'll see a lot of sneaker afficionadas with the others as well. Colorways are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Those are extra official...I'm loving them!!!

Anonymous said...

HEAVY!