Saturday, September 29, 2007

adidas steals at Harputs!

It used to be that I had to wait eagerly for my next trip to San Fran in order to get over to Harputs for my vintage adidas fix. That place is an old school heaven, and I'm still bargaining to see their back room! Of course, now that they have their online game up and rolling, I have to say it's dangerously easy to ring up the bills over there!
Recently they had an irresistible half off sale, and I kicked in for those beautiful Material of the World Attitude hightops. Not vintage, but just one of the best high tops in recent memory.
When they sent me the wrong size (grrr, they sent the women's sneaker not the men's), they were so kind as to send me a free gift to make up for the error.



Wow! LOVE THAT. Now I had to go and order the matching kicks, cuz they were on sale for $28!!!
See what I mean? You gotta check them out.... www.harputs.com Or get over there in person if you can!