Wednesday, May 14, 2008

DONE DID IT! sneaker design school

Finally finished and made it to my hand-in yesterday. Yet again it was slammed down in the final minute buzzing with adrenaline- I was awake for a straight 52 hours and had more than a couple tantrums but I bloody did!
My hand-in had to be set up as an exhibition- I have a private view on 29th May (if'd you'd like to come have a look email me and I'll send you details), pictures of this will follow.
So, I had two finished trainers, complete with boxes designed around how the consumer would be using the product, a beaut of a portfolio, matching garments, promotional photos (these'll make you blush!), mood boards, fabric and leather samples with the prints I designed, the fattest sketchbook I've ever produced and a hundred other thing's I'm still too tired to remember.
It truly has been an emotional journey and I'm gonna be hibernating for a couple days.
After that it's into the big wide world and job hunting. Anyone wanna help out on that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kick ASSSS

Good luck with the next step : )

Josey Rebelle said...

wowsers! we want pics!

well done =)