Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Reebok X Hasbro Monopoly

Reebok's latest throwback collab is with the board game company Hasbro. They Have created a whole collection dedicated to the board game Monopoly. These are perfect for you self proclaimed "retro kids".





These comes in mids and lo's,cost is from $75-80 and these will also be available in toddlers and men sizes. Release Date from Late this month through November.
To check the rest of the collection:http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2008/08/11/reebok-x-hasbro-monopoly-footwear-collection/#more-11066

pic and info:www.nitrolicious.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. You have a great blog. I see you have mentioned Reebok here. Personally I have been in the sports for more than 10 years and the only Sports Wear and Shoes Company I trust is Reebok. I have tested all of the famous brands and none of them satisfied my needs. I learned more about the quality of the Reebok products on this great site www.pissedconsumer.com.

Anonymous said...

the yellow blue and white ones are cute!