Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MY BDAY KICKS!!!!!!

Yes it's my birthday ;) thank you for your comments and well wishes!!! I always treat myself to something nice for my birthday, and this year was no different! I am still on the hunt for the all white blazer mid with canvas sides so while on the hunt I managed to find a few great pairs to finish up summer and welcome fall with!! Lori and ladies in Boston I know you are feeling the flavor!! But out of all of these, the soft, cream linen nike vandal lo's are my favs and I've had my eye on them for a few weeks now!! Pics of my bday will be posted here and on myspace in a few days after I recover from 2MUCH FUN!!!WORK HARD! PLAY HARDER!!
Plum courderoy Adidas ADRIA 2
Nubuck blue/snake scale green Adidas Concord
Kareem Abdul Jabbar Adidas
Soft, cream linen Nike Vandal Lo

No comments: