Thursday, August 28, 2008

JUST FOR KICKS!!! A sneaker appreciation event!!!


Hello ladies!! My bday weekend was crazy!!! I did alot and am satisfied!!! Shouts to my ladies Autumn Marie and A$ who came to the BDay BBQ!! Love ya'll for that!! Well with summer coming to an end this weekend, I thought you ladies may want to come out for a special event tomorrow night in BROOKLYN!!! The event is called JUST FOR KICKS like the movie, except there will be sneakerheads in all forms there to show off, kick it, and enjoy the underground performances by Patty Dukes & Reph Star,Fresh Daily,8thW1,Yung Mac,Rahsaan,James Watts, & 6th Sense. Oh yea and the legendary DJ/Sneakerfiend Clark Kent will be on the 1 & 2's!!! It's going down at SOUTHPAW 125 5th Ave. Brooklyn ,NY. I hear there will be lots of giveaways also ladies and you know how much we love free goodies, so come on out!!!

No comments: