Monday, May 21, 2007

Creme de la Creme event





On Friday night, I was at the Creme de la Creme event held at the Hotel QT (http://www.hotelqt.com/). Dope ass location in the middle of Times Square (west 45th St). This was a more social event due to the pool, sauna, wetbar, and hot tubs being open all night. Bar is sunken and has a DJ spinning every night.

First drink of the evening and my current favorite, Malibu Bay Breeze. If you are under 21 or whatever the laws says is legal......DO NOT DO IT! Coconut flavored rum and a mix of tropical flavored juices incl pineapple, orange, and cranberry; often garnished w/ a lime. If you are my bartender- no fruit please. I also like a float of Malibu on top.

I took some pics inside, but felt like a perv, so if you were there your secrets r are safe with Fee! But remember if you see me out, buy me a drink, show me your kicks & repp your SOLE!

No comments: