Monday, January 23, 2012

Isabel Marant Sneakers for the upscale sneaker lover

I know I usually post casual shoe releases from Nike, Adidas etc but these particular sneakers are for the fashion forward sneaker lover. I first got wind of these Isabel Marant sneakers from jewelry designer Melody Ehsani's blog. When I first saw these, I wasn't feeling these too tough but then the gum sole on them is what kept me mesmerized. The silhouette does give essence of a high heel, so this sneaker would be ideal for the high heel wearer who wants a simple yet fashionable sneaker.

Isabel Marant-Bobby High top

Isabel Betty High top

Joan Smalls in Isabel Marant Sneakers(pic via House of Sartorialism)

These sneakers are available at Barneys, Net-a-Porter and Lgarconne for $680 a pop. Since they come with a hefty price tag, Ash Shoes has a similar version called the Bowie which are sold on Karmaloop for $225.00. Check it....

I'm feeling them both. What about you guys?


jennifer said...

me encantan los dos colores..quizas la rosa es mas dificil de combinar pero me parecen colores lo mas parecido a llevar un zapato de tacon,juveniles pero a la vez elegantes...enhorabuena por vuestro blog chicas!!

Goldenyardy said...

Those pink ones would be mine if I find those funds for it, very cute! Thanks for the info!!

Caro said...

May I correct you: it's Isabel Marant, not Murant ;)
And the ones worn by Joan Smalls are the Bekket ;)
Yes, it's pricey, but the cheaper ones really have nothing to do with them!

$A$ the Great said...

@Caro Thanks for the correction. Its been noted.