Sunday, February 22, 2009

Illadef: H+art and Sole recap Part 1


Even though I am not a big fan of Valentine's day, I wasn't gonna sit around here and be miserable oh no ma-am  that's not how I roll. So I headed on down to Philly with Pink Eye for the H+art & Sole event. This was my second time visiting Philly and I actually got to do some walking around before the event....











Pink Eye and I were dying to have an authentic Philly cheesesteak and there was no way we were leaving without having one. So we asked a bunch of Philly natives what was the best spot, and pretty much everyone said forget Gino's and Pat's go local. And that's exactly what we did, we ordered from this pizza spot call Lazzaro's and the cheesesteaks were jammin on the 1!!!








Stay tuned for Part 2....

No comments: