Sunday, February 22, 2009

Illadef: H+art and Sole recap Part 3

Here is the last installment of the H+art & sole event. A lot of people came through to see the hotness. The vibe was real cool and I met a lot of characters in the process. Check the flix....

Showin that Philly beard


Forgot his name but I will call him Connecticut cause that's where he is from. Coolest dude to know.


Mr. 40 oz


Hey that's me!!!



Mizzy X Pink Eye


Rebel Aire Customs



Pink Eye X Rebel Aire



DJ on the 1's and 2's


E(Rarebreed) x Pink Eye


Mizzy's Customs






Pink Eye's Display(side view)




Fetti's display


Crowd shots





Giving a little sex appeal to Fee's air max 97's



You-n-i-t-y!!


Don't be shy boo


FSF: what you know about that?!?


The Cypher


Miz done jumped in and covered my foot lol
Shouts to Magda who came through from Camden, NJ. She is a true fiend!! I had a great time in Illadeplh and I will definitely be back!!!


No comments: