Monday, July 7, 2008

check out these Heydays!


I love 'em! They only go down to a men's size 8, so, if you're a size 8 men's or larger, check out heydayfootwear.com for the other cool colorways and rich materials. (Plus a list of where you can buy them.)

And breaking news, Heyday is dropping its first women's line of sneakers for the Spring. They'll be debuting at the Compass Show in Vegas at the end of this month (July 28th and 29th for you Vegas goers...). Here are a couple sneak peaks:


They're made of the softest Italian leathers and suedes you can imagine, and I love the colors! He makes me nervous how he mixes sneaker, shoe and boot elements, but that's cuz I'm waaay more traditional. Tell me what you think.

2 comments:

LuLu said...

i like the perforated leather, very nice

$A$ the Great said...

Those are fresh Might cop me a pair