Monday, July 30, 2007

Sneaker Freaker launch party!!!


So Friday night we headed to Copenhagen for the Sneaker Freaker party at WALLACE, we were all really excited. Cause this is the first time that something like this happens here. It was me, my man APE, Hung, Jerry and one more guy(Sorry, I´m really bad at names, I´ll go in and update when I find out!!!)and then in Copenhagen we met up with some more people.

Me!!Looks like I´m on my way to church. I don´t like having my picture taken.....

Jerry

BIG APE and Hung

Sneaker circle on the train. I´m wearing the Air Safaris

I had to make some stops before the party.........

At Wallace.....

Hung and Tang checking out tees


Tangs brother from Malmo(another name I forgot!!), I really liked his dunks



I heart Triumvir!

The played great music at the party. BIG APES crewmates from Elite Fleet, their 12" HITMAN got played
New sneaker circle after we met up with our friends at the shop


Mr.BAPE-Tang

Hungs first time rockin his OG 4´s and they cracked!!!!!
CRACK

Me and APE leaving the party. I work as a mailman and I work Saturdays so I had to get up really early the next morning!!!That really sucked

But first some food...APE hurrying to Hard Rock Cafe

Hung on the train with sneakers that he picked up at the party!!The ugly Mitas. Sorry Hung, but you know what I think about them lol!!!!
So it was a great night, to bad that I had worked the same day and that I had to work the day after. But thanks to Sneaker Freaker and Wallace for making this night happen. More events like this PLEASE!!!Peace guys

1 comment:

SHOW IDEEZ said...

Whats up Sandy. Looks like you all had a good time. Too bad you had work in morning. Don't tell your friend but I agree, those Mitas are ugly.