Friday, July 6, 2007

Introducing, SNEAKER SANDY!


This is the second in a series about our writers on the official FSF blog (the first was with Lori, FSF founder)
Sneaker Sandy hails from Sweeden giving us all a unique European perspective... Sandy has Tons and tons of shoes, and the illest tattoos. We have never met personally, but she has been invoved with FSF since its inceptions two years ago and her contribution to the blog is invaluable!

name, Age, occupation, Location, Marital status, PLease!?
Sneaker_Sandy, 27, mailman. Born and raised in Helsingborg Sweden and I live with my boyfriend BIG APE

How did you first find out about FSF?
I´ve been with this site since it started, writing on the forum and posting my pickups. I dont even remember how I found out about FSF, probably from just surfing around......

How long have you been obsessed with kicks?
Since I can remember....I´ve always rocked sneakers and I always will. You aint putting no high heels on me!!!!

Whats your all time favorite kick you own?
Hard to say....probably my Sea Crystals. I cant wait to rock them one day. One sunny and dry day that is lol


Whats your all time favorite sneaker you wish you owned?
UENO Sakura AF1, Cali SB´s and some AJ 3´s originals

How many sneakers do you have in your collection at the moment?
About 120-130


Is it hard to find the sneakers you want where you live?
Yes, in my town there are no sneaker stores. And I live in Swedens fifth biggest city ha ha. So either I go online or I go over to Copenhagen Denmark which is about 1 1/2 hour away

What is your favorite local shop?
Ha ha, I wish I had one

Who do you admire most living or dead?
Alex Jones for standing up against the evil and corrupt world and trying to make a difference before it´s too late

What music have you been feeling lately?
I´ve been listening to BIG APE and DJ connects mixtape that is coming out soon. I think that it is the swedes years to spark up the hip hop. For me hip hop is dead and I´m hoping for a music revolution. The shit that they play on MTV that is not intelligent music to me. I´m so tired about hearing about bling and bitches. And I´ve also been blastin U.G mixtape in my MP3- No fair ones. Great great mixtape and I never get tired of listening to Immortal Technique. A man that has alot of interesting things to say

What do you like best about writing for the Official FSF Blog?
Putting the news out there for all readers and show them a glimpse of what Sweden has to offer and to show people that girls can be just as serious in their collecting as guys.

Whats the most important thing you want your readers to know about you?
That I´m one bad bitch that will stop at nothing to get the shoe that I want!!!!Ha ha

Whats your favorite food?
Mexican and asian food. I like fresh food, no GM products or MSG. I try to stay away from that stuff. And I dont know if ice cream counts as food...but I do love Haagen Dasz and Ben&Jerry´s. I just ate a whole thing of Cookie Dough ice cream for breakfast. Yummy

Whats the most important thing you want everyone to know about FSF?
That it is the ladies time to REP....there are so many girls out there with crazy heat and stories to tell. So dont sleep on the ladies people. I wish that I had more money so that I could knock down Clark Kent or Fat Joe off their thrones Ha ha

Anything else you want to say??
Dont go for hype, dont be a evil reseller, stay away from fakes, asparatame and MSG and dont trust the media and the goverment. Thank you people for reading my interview and take care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sandy! Rep your Hood!thats my homegirl.Everyttime shes in NY we Rip up the town.2 hungryBros in this mother!