Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Here is your newest edition to the Female Sneaker Fiend blog....Sneaker_Sandy, crazy female sneaker connoisseur. I´ll be giving you the hottest news from all around Europe! I live in a really boring country called Sweden. Here is absolutely nothing else to do than to sit on the internet and buy kicks.

I´m turning 27 today, happy birthday to me!!!!And I´ll be celebrating my birthday in Amsterdam, and while I´m there I´m gonna write a kickass report on all the hot spots. There is also an AF1 show room where there is gonna be a Nike ID design desk, multiple collections of Dutch collectors (Patta, Brainpower and more), very limited editions and unique video footage. So I´ll be checking that out and MC Serch is performing, so I´m hoping to hook up with him and talk some sneakers. Sounds interesting? Make sure you dont miss out......Stay safe
Peace

No comments: