Saturday, March 3, 2007

255 ELIZABETH STREET




I had my appointment with nate, he was very knowledgable and helpful,,,

at the moment, you can only get dunk high or lows with the choice of a rainbow type palette of primary colors...... Ihave all these green shirts and a bunch of green shoes that are to big for me, so after doing a million combinations that just looked to me like theyve been released before, I settled for ALL green...... I know i will wera them....
the other option was customizing a pair of airforce 25s.....they had a serious pallette of creams and whites and different leathers in cluding ostrich and kangaroo, but they are $275 as aposed to $110 for the dunks,,,,, I think my next apointment i will be dropping the $275.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am about to go to id this friday and do a high dunk......do they not let you use different leathers? or colors like infared?

eskayel said...

they change up what you can do all the time, so they have different design serieses with certan choices.... when i was there its was dunks, with rainbow colors with solid leathers as choices,,,,,or air force 25s with classic creams and whites or another color palette with golds and teals,,,,,and i cant remember what else....