Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Pickup #3: Keep Sneaker Nuss "Preztel Pack"

It's been a hot min since I bought a sneaker that wasn't Nike. I figured since I talked about how much I like Keep Sneakers so much, that it was time to put my money where my mouth is and buy a pair. I was on Plndr.com one day checking out their $20 sales and bong! There was this lovely preztel covered shoe in my size on sale. I missed out on these when the came out in fall of 09 and when I saw them on Plndr there was no way I was missing out again! Check it....




The Box






The Inside of the box. Dope presentation! Comes with dust bag







Side of the shoe.








Bottom of the shoe. Gotta love that gum sole!







I'm so hyped to wear these! Now me and my nephew will match. :)






































No comments: