Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Pickup #2: Claw Money Nike Blazer high

Remember a while back I was kicking myself because I missed out on the Claw Money x Nike collab? Well the lord was listening to my cry because when Bawse lady Lori put up the post stating that Claw was re-releasing them I jumped for joy! As soon as I saw that post I went to Claw Money's site quick and bought me a pair. I originally wanted the Claw Vandal in blue and the blazers in black but my size was unavailable for the Vandal so I just bought the blazers. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning when I opened up my package. My favorite part of the shoe is the gum sole bottom and of course the Claw paisley like print. It was even good to see that old school orange Nike box again. Even though these came to my house last week, I'm still grinning like a Cheshire cat lol. Thank you Based God thank you!