Monday, October 22, 2007

More pics from Sneaker Pimps NYC!!!

Sorry that it took me so long to get the pics up. But here they are...enjoy! And see you all next year


CRAZY LINES!!!

The FSF ladies...getting the booth ready!


All the FSF ladies(I think!!!)

Miss Killa Kate and her KGiovanna Customs

Me and L.I.F.E. Long

More ILL customs

E the custom queen with L.I.F.E. Long

Kiara, Lori and me

Fee and Jeff

BALLIN!!

Me and Fee

Me and SoleSupreme

SoleSupreme showing off his kicks that he had on display

Bumping into fellow swedes...Roger and Peter from Sneakers´n´Stuff

Sneakers´n´StuffxNew Balance

Me, Steph, serenissima, snkygrky, ramonahollywood and chocolatencheez!

Me and Steph

Me and Queen Heroine from Juggaknots+her friend. Forgot her name,sorry

Feeway

Sneaker_Sandy with the living legend himself: Bobbito!

Here is another living legend: Abacus217

D-Nyce

Poison Pen, Abacus and BIG APE

BIG APE, L.I.F.E. Long and Jae

Trendz, me and AirKarinaBX23

Ha ha, why did I even upload this pic??Me and Poison Pen

Me and Jengotkicks. I´m trying to get in touch with you...HOLLA!!

DEEP and Sneaker_Margie

Me and Jae

No comments: