Monday, April 2, 2007

AF1 Studio, Amsterdam

So I´ve finally visited Amsterdam and let me tell you...it´s really something else!!Mindblowing, breathtaking!!!! I had a blast, and I had so much fun that I will go back in the end of June.
I spent too MUCH time "exploring" some of the other wonderful things that Amsterdam has to offer, but I managed to drag my butt to this kickass exhibition. And NIKE rolled out the red carpet for us.....literally. Really great exhibition. All pictures taken by me:

This was a little showroom decorated in 1930´s style. And they had the Anaconda and Alligator AF1´S on display. They also had a video running on the making of the shoes. Really cool!!

Alot of AF1´s


The NIKE ID desk and the back of my dutch friend SoleSearcher that took care uf us and showed us around the city

GOLD!LUXURY! Check out the belt

I´ve never seen so many hot ID`S! The materials on these AF1´S were all amazing. And really simple and classy. And I don´t need to mention that I wanted every single pair





The next 7 pictures are private collections of PATTA and Brainpower



So much heat, so many grails






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thats me....
Solesearcher aka Amsterdams sneaker tourguide...

I was glad to show my girl Sandy and Big Ape around Amsterdam...

Guys see you in June!!!

Oh btw HOT blog Sandy...

Holla...

Soles

Chris Dijksterhuis said...

What tha bloggggg....
That is me from the back....

Sandy I just love the Blog about the Nikeid Studio...

It was great fun to show you guys Amsterdam...

One love....

Solesearcher aka Amsterdam Sneaker Tourguide

Holla

Anonymous said...

SHOWIDEEZ- This pictures are cool. The Amsterdam studio looks completely different from the NY version. I like that they have displays of other sneakers.