Wednesday, November 13, 2013

MELODY EHSANI x REEBOK PUMP "LOVE"


Back in August, designer Melody Ehsani posted the above pic on her instagram and I instantly got excited. This will be Melody's second collaboration with Reebok and it's scheduled to release early 2014. Having seen in person what seems like the final revision on Wednesday, November 6th at a Reebok focus group, I must say the pics do not do these babies any justice!   

When I first saw the pic, it instantly reminded me of one of my favorite artists Piet Mondrian because of the colors used.  The pair has a gum colored pump accentuated by a gum sole and features "Love" lace locks.  However, if you're a fan of the gold spikes they were m.i.a on the pair that I saw, which most likely won't be on the released version.  



Until the release of these beauties, you can copp the current "Love" gold sneakers  ON SALE HERE for $100 with sizes 6-11w available.    

No comments: