Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hallo Rotterdam!

For the last few weeks, I've been counting down the days on my calendar like a little kid waiting for Christmas. Finally, I arrived in Amsterdam this morning! Thankfully I was able to catch some sleep on the 7 hour flight from Toronto. After a solid loitering sesh at Schiphol Airport (Sidebar: did anyone else see that Schiphol was a TT on Twitter today??) while Lori and JenJen finished up a shoot, I was greeted by fresh kicks and even fresher smiles when the two met me at Arrivals 3. FSF on that international tip! Bawse. Much love to Tyrone, and the BBoy crew, straight off a plane from Korea, for letting us catch a lift with them to Rotterdam.

After a stop at our hotel and a meet and greet with the International Hip Hop Festival organizers, we headed over to Hip Hop Huis. Now, with homie Tyrone on the decks, you already KNOW there was some breakin going down!

Let's just say that we were witnesses of some maaaaad skills tonight. It's 9pm Toronto time and 3am Rotterdam time so that means it's bedtime. I'll leave you with these shots for now. Tomorrow's about to be live! More photos coming soon!






No comments: