Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Adidas Nizza Hi Zip Pack

Much like A the Great, I haven't really been feelin' many of the spring sneaker releases and it's bumming me out to be honest. However, I do think the new Adidas Nizza kicks are definitely cop-able.  This season's pack comes in 4 colour-ways and a backdoor zipper. I've never owned a pair with a heel zipper but I do have sandals with them and man, the convenience of it all! Out of red, black, navy and olive I would roll with olive for sure since I'm really into grey lately and that would be the closest match. I just called the Adidas Originals store in Toronto and they haven't had any word on release dates but stay tuned!

 What do you think? Dope or nope?
















Photos via sneakerfreaker

1 comment:

$A$ the Great said...

I have to agree with you about the olive ones. Those are the red ones are dope