Thursday, January 15, 2009

My new love--Puma Mihara Yasuhiro MY36s


Okay, one of the occasional perks of this job is getting sneaker surprises in the mail. As a sneaker fiend, you can never have too many sneakers, but I have to admit, some of the surprises make me think more "what were they thinking?" than "how did I get so lucky?" This pair, however, really surprised me in the little-kid-at-Christmas sense of the word. I love them! They are the perfect out-of-nowhere shoe, cuz I have to admit, I hadn't given them a thought before I saw them in my hands. Puma has been bold with its chunky heels over the past few years, and I hadn't quite gotten with that. I admired designer Yasuhiro Mihara's use of line, but hadn't imagined them on my feet. The result is QUITE NICE! Here are some stock photos of the sweet silver colorway I got, cuz unfortunately my camera is MIA at the moment... (They also come in black and white colorways, equally beautiful.)



Available at many online stores including Puma. (Sizes available down to a size 4 men's, another reason we love Puma!) Images from zappos.com.

No comments: